Best LA Website - You have to check this out!

It has everything you need to know about LA and more!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Non Phixion

Non Phixion (pronounced Non Fiction)  is an underground rap group that raps about government conspiracies, the future, etc. They're one of my favorite rap groups but I have only known about them for just about half a year. They're very inconsistent when it comes to lyrics (one song is about life and it actually makes a lot sense, while the next song is about drugs and how they shot a president, stupid stuff). In the world of underground rap, they're (in my opinion) a super-group made up by rappers who are really good individually. Goretex, actually Supercoven (he changed his name), is my favorite from the group. Ill Bill and Necro (who are brothers) are doing very good individually (especially Ill Bill), but by them selves I don't really like them. And there's Sabac, MC Search, and DJ Eclipse.
Sadly the group broke up after only 2 albums, but the main core (Ill Bill, Necro, Goretex) reunited in a group called Circle of Tyrants, and changed their style of rap to "Horror-core" (which is alright, but the song really, has no meaning, and lyrics are stupid). They were good, but in my opinion, not as good as they were in Non Phixion.

Here a few of my favotite songs by them:


Comment on what you think of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment