Best LA Website - You have to check this out!

It has everything you need to know about LA and more!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Jedi Mind Tricks


No, not something from Star Wars, Jedi Mind Tricks is another one my favorite rap groups. They're underground and the 3 members are Vinnie Paz, Jus Allah, and Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind (who is actually their producer). Here I posted a couple of my favorite songs by them:

 Some other great songs by them are I against I, I who have nothing, and Monolith. The main rapper in Jedi Mind Tricks is Vinnie Paz (the guy who has the deep voice). He's a chubby Italian and when I first heard him rap, I never thought he would like that. You may also have heard him in Army of the Pharoahs (another underground rap group). Jus Allah for some reason isn't a part of a lot their songs, I believe he took a break from the group and then came back later. And, in my opinion, the besr part of the group is their, produced by Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind. He has some of the most creative beats I've ever heard. All in all, Jedi Mind Tricks is a great rap group.

No comments:

Post a Comment