Best LA Website - You have to check this out!

It has everything you need to know about LA and more!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AG


I have a friend who is a great Rapper. His real name is Arthur Grigoryan. His rapper name is AG, he's been trying to get known and personally, I think he has what it takes to make it big. See for your self:







There was this other song I wanted to upload by AG that reminded me of Sean Kingston, but I couldn't find it on Youtube and when I tried uploading it from my computer for some reason it didn't work out. So if I find a way to upload it, I will.

Until then, I hope you like this song, and if you do, look him on Youtube. I'm telling you, this guy has real potential.
So please comment and share your thoughts about what you think of his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment