Best LA Website - You have to check this out!

It has everything you need to know about LA and more!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kanye West

I don't care what anyone says, Kanye West is one of my favorite rappers. I don't care if he's a horrible, disrespectful person, he's an amazing rapper. And for me that's all that matters.
He's some of my favorite Kanye songs:



These 3 videos basically encompass the entire Kanye. In his first 3 albums (The college dropout, Graduation, Late Registration), he was a normal rapper, and his songs had relevant, good meanings. But by his 4th album (808's and Heartbreaks), he started using auto-tune and all of his songs were electronical. It was more Techno than Rap. But, I still liked it. Then he came back to rap in his 5th album (My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy). But it was still kind of electronic. He went from a Christian, Common-esque rapper, to a Satanist electronic rapper. Kind of weird. But at least his music quality has been consistently good.
He used to be a producer, and actually produced some songs for Jay-Z that did pretty good. Some from this, his songs have good beats. And he's a very smart, creative lyricist. Basically, he makes good music.
So comment on what you think of Kanye's music.

1 comment:

  1. I like Kanye's music too, but I completely stopped listening to him after his 808's and Heartbreaks album. But still, he's a great rapper.

    ReplyDelete